Monday, July 11, 2011

What is it all about?

WELL, since you ASKED...

This blog is about me. Well, not really me, more the stuff around me. Finding myself sans children, I have time during my day that I want to begin to devote to writing. THANK YOU M'DEAR, NIKKI ROY, FOR HELPING ME FIND THIS PAGE!

A little bit about MOI...

I am the youngest of five children, hence the title of this blog "The Littlest One." I have four older brothers (David McDorman, John "JJ" Roy, Daniel "Danny" McDorman, and Travis Woolums.) While parts of my family aren't fully family (or biological family at all!) they are still family to me.

I am nineteen (twenty on December 8th) and I'm currently a private home care CNA. I have two wonderful dogs named Lucy and Gracie, and a lazy cat, named Max.

This is gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment